Enter your details below to get alerted by e-mail when new property becomes available for rent.
We are big on improvement of service and ensuring that all of our clients are left satisfied after enlisting our services. Should you happen to be unhappy with the service you have received, we advise that you follow our complaints procedure.
Our complaints process for purchasers is as follows:
• PC01 form is filled out
• Meeting is held by leadership team about complaint, minutes recorded
• Copy of minutes provided to complainant
• Decision made by Principal in relation to complaint
• Outcome of complaint provided to complainant
If the complainant is not satisfied with the outcome of the complaint, the complainant can:
• Complain directly to the Real Estate Authority of New Zealand (REA)
• Complain directly to the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ)
Our complaints process for landlords is as follows:
• The LC01 form is filled out either online or via paper.
• A member of the leadership team is assigned to the complaint.
• Complainant is contacted about their complaint.
• An internal meeting is held, minutes recorded.
• Landlord advised of outcome.
If the landlord feels that their complaint has not been sufficiently dealt with under our internal complaints procedure, the landlord can complain directly to the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ).